Sunday, August 19, 2012

My new 5 Mile WATP DVD!

I am so in love with my new DVD! I have been buying Leslie's DVD for over 6 years now and I really love all of her workouts. Since I was doing an August Challenge, I decided to freshen up my library. She really work you out with this DVD. You get in 5 miles that includes strength training with the resistance band, a resistance band, boosted walking/jogging, squats, and lunges. I really think that this DVD alone has help me get into the slacks that I couldn't at the beginning of this August challenge.

I got my DVD from Amazon for less than $12! Check if out if you need a great workout at a great price!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BX3NKK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01


The Girly Engineer

2 comments:

  1. I have a set of her dvd's.....somewhere...not sure where...but you might just motivate me to dust them off!

    ReplyDelete