Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shaun's T Rockin' Body is September's Challenge and the DVDS are on sale for $20!!

Good Morning everyone! Since I have been doing so great on my August's Fitness Challenge, I am getting prepared for September's Challenge which is Shaun T's Rockin Body!! I started on the workouts in July in combination with other things and absolutely loved it!! Manly because I love to dance! Ha Ha!! But now I am going to do this program exclusively for the month of September. I got these babies for $20 because a sista couldn't quite afford his Insanity workouts yet.
Now you can also get Rockin Body on my beachbody website for    Only $20.




Yes!! You get all of this for $20!! Make sure that you get yours so you can join in my September Challenge!



This is how you can get yours:

  1. Go to the site (Just click -->): http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/YasJas2011
  2. Scroll down until you see "Shop" Or "Shop Team Beachbody"
  3. Click on the link
  4. Look under "Shop By" and click on "Fitness Programs"
  5. Scroll down until you see "Rockin Body" and you should be able to see the DVDs that are on sale! (You may be able to just click on the words here --> Rockin Body to go directly to it. If not follow the steps)
  6. Contact me if you have any issues or questions!


August's Fitness Challenge Update:
36/60 miles DONE!!!



The Girly Engineer



No comments:

Post a Comment