Sunday, September 9, 2012

Shaun T's Rockin' Body: WEEK 1!

Hello Everyone!!! I am really proud to say that Week 1 went really great! I got in all of my workouts plus some! Anything that is in Red is something that I decided to do extra. Here is the run down:


Week 1:
Day 1 (Today)~ Mark, Move and Groove DVD + 3 mile Walk-Away-The-Pounds DVD with weights
Day 2 ~ Mark, Move and Groove DVD + Party Express + 1 mile WATP with 3 pound weights
Day 3 ~ Disco Groove + Hard Core Abs
Day 4 ~ Party Express + Booty Time + 60 mins of Water Aerobics!
Day 5 ~ Shaun T's Dance Party + Hard Core Abs
Day 6 ~ Party Express + Disco Groove + Hard Core Abs + Swimming 55 mins. + Cleaning for 50 mins
Day 7 ~ Rest + 3 mile WATP DVD with Weights



Next Week's Run Down:

Week 2:
Day 8 ~ Party Express + Hard Core Abs
Day 9 ~ Rock It Out+ Hard Core Abs
Day 10 ~ Shaun T's Dance Party + Hard Core Abs
Day 11 ~ Party Express +  Disco Groove
Day 12 ~ Shaun T's Dance Party + Hard Core Abs
Day 13 ~ Rock It Out + Booty Time
Day 14 ~ Rest


I haven't been able to weigh myself because my scale has just gone crazy! I will see if I can send it back because it hasn't even been 3 months that I have had the scale. :-( Hopefully my new scale will be here Monday or Tuesday so I can give an update. I am pretty sure I am still losing because my clothes are fitting pretty good.
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!



The Girly Engineer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment