Sunday, September 30, 2012

October, November, and December Challenges: Boot Camp, Zumba and More!


Hello Again Everyone!!

Fitness:

I initially had other plans for my fitness challenges for the rest of the year.  Well a while back, I purchased some Groupons for 6 weeks of Boot Camp and also 3 months of unlimited Fitness classes here in Raleigh. Because I have plans that will hopefully change my life starting January (Will be updating you all soon :-) ), I had to use my Groupons ASAP. So for the rest of the year, I will be doing Boot camp 3 times a week, Zumba and other fitness classes, Swimming and doing Rockin' Body.

My first Boot Camp class starts on tomorrow O_o. I have never done boot camp and hope that it goes well. I start my next set of swimming lessons on October 16th and have another set that will continue November into December. I will get in fitness classes as much as I can and will be doing Rockin' Body and Walking when I have the time or when I can't get in any other workout.

I will take pictures at the beginning of the challenge and again right before New Year’s Eve. Of course I will still do my 120 Day, 150 Day, and 180 Day mark photos.

Food:

I am going to try and start drinking a Shakeology Shake for breakfast and a Smoothie with Spinach, Veggies, and fruits once a day either after a workout or to replace a snack. I currently only drink a Shake for breakfast. My goal is to stay in between 1500-1600 calories. I am really trying to get more raw veggies in.

Goals for the Rest of the Year:
  • To lose 5" off of my waist
  • To fit into a size 18 pants before Thanksgiving
  • To get out of the 300's




Wish me luck!


The Girly Engineer

2 comments:

  1. Go head girlie and here is wishing you luck and blessings, keep rocking it like you are and you will soon be seeing 2 on the scale!!! As always I can't wait to hear your exciting news and looking forward to that update!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Yas I am so proud of you are a motivation me to really buckel down and get with the program.

    ReplyDelete