Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cruise Day and End of August Update!!


Hello Everyone!! Today is cruise day!!! I am so excited. We made it to Florida early this morning.

I wanted to give my end of August Fitness Challenge and weight loss update. Since August 1st, I have been doing only Walk-Away-Pounds DVD workouts and vowed to get in 60 miles before the month ended. Well I am happy to report that I got in a 5 mile workout this morning! YES, In the hotel room! HA HA!! First time ever working out on vacation. So in total I have completed:

 

 

72/60 Miles!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

Here is my picture comparison from August 1st – August 30th : Down 12 pounds this month!!!!! Tootsie Rolling all the way down the Coco Beach strip!

 

Here are my current body numbers!!!

 

Walk-Away-The-Pounds in Coco Beach!!! All you need is a laptop and instant workout!



I will be working out while on the cruise because my goal is to still lose weight for once while on vacation.

I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and share our experience with you.



September Challenge:
Rockin’ Body with Shaun T!

 

 The Girly Engineer

1 comment: