Sunday, September 30, 2012

The End of September's Challenge Update: Rockin' Body!


Hello everyone!

September's challenge went really great! My main workout was taking the Shaun T's Rockin' Body Challenge. I worked out most days making sure that I rest one day a week (mostly Sundays) and got in over 45 miles of walking (Walk-The-Pounds DVDS) along with Rockin’ Body. I really enjoyed Rockin' Body. I love to dance so it was "right up my alley". He even work you out with weights and Lower and Upper body workouts. I got it for only $20. Money well spent because I hardly have time to make it to a gym and it would just be money wasted. I will be doing another cycle of the workouts next month.

This month I also got a chance to get in 4 swimming lessons and did pretty decent with my food. I had a Shakeology shake everyday. The last couple of days I have been experimenting with drinking 2 shakes a day and I really liked the results. I am considering getting some protein powder so I can make extra shakes/smoothies for after my workouts daily. I changed my calories goal back to 1500 daily calories after not liking the 1600 calories goal results.

I took pictures once we got back from the cruise and after taking the pictures, I realized that maybe I had not chosen the best clothes to show my results. Therefore this morning, I had no desire to take a picture. :-( I felt that I would not see any changes. My husband encouraged me to take the pictures anyway and I am so glad that I did!



Here are my numbers:

09.03.12
Waist: 44
Around Belly: 52
Weight: 334lbs (I gained a couple of pounds on the cruise :-( )
Hips: 56

09.30.12
Waist: 41.8
Around Belly: 49.8
Weight: 323.5lbs


DOWN 9.5 lbs for September!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!


I am very proud of myself! I will continue to keep pushing. I have a different fitness and food challenge for the rest of the year. I will update you all in the next post.


Oh yes.....



The pictures...


I put the wrong date. It was taken today 9.30.12




The Girly Engineer

2 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you! I mean you are whooping this whole program and I only wish you knew how much you were inspiring and motivating others. This just goes to show when a person makes up their mind, there is no stopping them. I love it, and thank you for showing us all how its done!

    ~Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenni! That means so much to me! I will be sure to keep pushing so I can keep inspiring!

      Delete