Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The 90 Day Update!!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Wow!!! It has been 90 days/12 weeks since I have started this journey. I have a long way to reaching my goal and it will probably take a year to reach it. I will continue to take update pictures of my progress mainly because it helps me out each month. They really keep me motivated along with my husband, family and friends. My ultimate goal is to get down to 200lbs or a size 10. Of course things may change; it just depends on what my body decides to do. Until then, I will keep pushing through doing what I have been doing and making adjustments accordingly.



Things that I have learned/Progress in the last 30 Days:

1. I am actually making progress! No matter what my mind would like me to believe.
2. Even when I REALLY don't want to workout, my FB friends and family motivate me with their encouraging words.
3. I am motivating other people and that really makes me feel great!
4. I am recognizing my mental sabotaging signals.
5. My body has it days but I generally feel much better than I did just 90 days ago.


Things that I have been doing consistently to lose the weight:
•Drinking one of my Shakeology Shakes every morning (Including Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and some fruits)
•Drinking on average 16 cups of water (equivalent to 128oz)
•Working out at least 6-7 times a week (Rockin' Body DVD, Strength Training, walking, WATP DVDs)
•Eating what I want but using Myfitnesspal.com to track my calories
  • Eating a lot of fruit and veggies
  • Eating Protein with my meals
•Staying within my 1600 daily calories. Now I eat back only half of my calories from working out.
•Use the general rule to only eat half of my meal when going out to restaurants to eat
•I keep moving by parking a little farther from where I am going and taking swimming lessons

My new main numbers:
Waist: 42 inches- Down from 51 inches
Weight:328lbs - Down from 360lbs
Size 18-20 from Size 26-28

I have notice big changes in my overall body in 90 days!





Now for the pictures comparing. Day 1 to Day 90!



 
I can actually close my legs now! My hips/thighs are that much smaller.
 
 
Thanks for all of the SUPPORT!!!!
 
 
 
 
The Girly Engineer
 

10 comments:

  1. So proud of you! And you're absolutely correct about motivating others because I am officially motivated! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sis....inspiring as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job...I'm.so inspired by reading your blog to stay on track with my own weight lost journey....keep up.the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am glad that I could be an inspiration! Keep up the great work.

      Delete
  4. Hey Yasboo! Its Kish. You look awesome!! I see all the progress..you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete