Saturday, January 19, 2013

The 210 Day Update!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone and a Happy Saturday!


YAY!!! It has been 210 days/7 Months since I have started this journey. January has been a pretty great month so far. I have started Turbo Fire and 30 Day Shred and I absolutely love them! I have seen such a great change in my body in just a short period of time. I will be doing both for a least 90 days. I started school this past Monday and was thrown off of my Turbo Fire Schedule. So because I really want to complete the program in its entirety as it is scheduled, I will be starting week 1 over this Monday.




This past week I had the chance to prep all my foods (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner) and I managed to lose 7 lbs. this past week! I will continue to do this. Not only does it keep my calories in check, it helps with saving money and I don't have to figure out what I am eating for the day. My Shakeology keeps my cravings to a minimal. I have also decided to do a semi-paleo eating program. I will not be eating starches or processed foods.


Things that I have learned/Progress in the last 30 Days:
1. I LOVE TURBO FIRE!! I think I have found my Cardio soul mate! LOL!
2. I am stronger than I ever knew I could be.
3. Food Prepping is AWESOME!
4. I can bounce back even from a horrible couple of weeks! I had to learn that one or 5 bad days does not have to result in continuously eating badly!



Things that I have been doing consistently to lose the weight:
•Drinking a Shakeology Shake every morning (Including flax seeds, some fruits (A Banana every morning and any other fruit that I may have), and my Green pops (Made with Cucumbers, Spinach, Kale and Celery).

•Drinking on average 16 cups of water (equivalent to 128oz)

•Working out at least 6-7 times a week (Walking, Turbo Fire, and 30 Day Shred)

•Eating what I have prepped for the week and using Myfitnesspal.com to track my calories
· Eating less of fruits and more veggies
· Eating Protein with my meals
          · Drinking a Protein shake after my workouts
•Staying within or under my 1500 daily calories (Averaging 1200 calories). I currently do not eat back my calories from working out.

•Use the general rule to only eat half of my meal when going out to restaurants to eat.
•I keep moving by parking a little farther from where I am going.

My new main numbers:
Waist: 39 inches- Down from 51 inches
Lower Stomach: 44 inches - Down from 55.34 Inches
Weight: 286.2lbs - Down from 360lbs
Shirt Size 16 or XL in some shirts- Down from Size 26-28 or 3x

I am Officially Down 73 lbs.!!! YAY!!!

I have notice big changes in my overall body in 210 days!

 
 
 
 
Now for the pictures comparing Day 1 and Day 210!




 
Make sure you check out and like my fitness page on facebook! www.facebook.com/TheGirlyEngineerGettingFit
 
If you would like to find out more about the Shakes that I drink or the workouts (Turbo Fire) that I do, check out my beach body websites:

For just info on the shakes:
For info on the shakes and workouts combinations:
The Girly Engineer


8 comments:

  1. You look great and you are during wonderfully. You encourage me on my own weight loss journey. I started off at 251 and made it down to 217.;-) but I have a knee injury and used that as an excuse to get poorly and I didn't exercise. I started over in January at 230 :-(. I started turbo fire and tomorrow will be my first week. I also go to the gym 5 days a week and take about 5 different classes through out the week. I weigh in February 5th hopefully I will have good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tiffany! Congratulations on your weight loss so far and for starting Turbo Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I also love the post. As an engineer myself I couldn't help but appreciate the similarities to my blog (because everything always requires detailed analysis). Keep up the good work; I'll be back regularly!
    -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Yes FogDog! That is how we roll! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. You go girl!! You are very inspirational. I'm excited to follow your journey!

    Toya
    Www.kismetandkilograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing transformation! You're doing such an awesome job.

    Keep inspiring because you are an inspiration :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete