Saturday, November 17, 2012

The 150 Day Update!!

Good Morning Everyone and a Happy Saturday!

YAY!!! It has been 150 days/5 Months since I have started this journey. November has been a pretty decent month. I have still been doing boot camp and I still love it! I am kind of sad that next week is the last week. I have also been doing Taebo and Walking using my Walk-Away-The-Pounds DVDs.



Things that I have learned/Progress in the last 30 Days:

1. I am actually making progress and now I can do things that I never thought my body could do; like running most mornings.
2. Even when I REALLY don't want to workout, my FB friends and family Continues to motivate me with their encouraging words.




Things that I have been doing consistently to lose the weight:
•Drinking one of my Shakeology Shakes every morning (Including Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, some fruits (A Banana every morning and sometimes Strawberries), and Spinach). I will begin to add Flax Seeds in my Shakes starting today.
•Drinking on average 16 cups of water (equivalent to 128oz)
•Working out at least 6-7 times a week (Boot camp, Taebo, Strength Training, WATP DVDs)
•Eating what I want but using Myfitnesspal.com to track my calories
  • Eating a lot of fruit and veggies
  • Eating Protein with my meals
•Staying within or under my 1500 daily calories (Averaging 1400 calories). I currently do not eat back my calories from working out.
•Use the general rule to only eat half of my meal when going out to restaurants to eat
•I keep moving by parking a little farther from where I am going.

My new main numbers:
Waist: 39 inches- Down from 51 inches
Lower Stomach: 48 inches - Down from 55.34 Inches
Weight: 306lbs - Down from 360lbs
Shirt Size 18 or XL in some shirts- Down from Size 26-28 or 3x


I am Officially Down 54 lbs!!! YAY!!!
I have notice big changes in my overall body in 150 days!





Now for the pictures comparing Day 1 and Day 150!















Please let me know if you would like to know more about Shakeology or any Beach body products/workouts.

Thanks for all of the SUPPORT!!!!




The Girly Engineer

4 comments:

  1. Its my first time here but were.in the MAYO group. Congrats on your weight loss!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Margaret! I am so happy that you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing really well. Keep up the good work!!!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete