Wednesday, May 15, 2013

102 Pounds Down Update!!

WOW!! It has been so long since I have updated my blog. I know, I know, shameful right? I have been keeping my Instagram (Username YasJasFitness) updated and my Facebook Fitness page ( www.facebook.com/TheGirlyEngineerGettingFit ) updated though. I am still on Myfitnesspal (Username YasJas2011). It is just so much easier to do. I mean who starts a weight-loss journey, a natural hair journey, starts being an instructor and completing their PhD at the same dang time!? I do I guess. LOL!! I have never been too normal though. HA!

Tomorrow will be my 11th month on my weight-loss journey and I am down 102lbs; the last I checked. It is still so shocking to me. Just about ALL of my clothes are too big and it all just seems like a dream. I think it has been most surprising that I have inspired and motivated people along the way without even trying. I am still pushing hard by starting Power 90 and Insanity on last week. It is just that, INSANITY!!! LOL!! But honestly, I did all of this stuff while doing Bootcamp. So I was already mentally prepared for it I suppose. It is still challenging though. I will be sure to post my results at the end.

I will post pictures below that I haven't post in the blog before, just in case anyone has not seen them.






Make sure you check out and like my fitness page on facebook! www.facebook.com/TheGirlyEngineerGettingFit



Be Sure to Follow me on Instagram: @YasJasFitness
If you would like to find out more about the Shakes that I drink or the workouts (Turbo Fire, Insanity, P90X and more) that I do, check out my beach body websites:

For just info on the shakes:
For info on the shakes and workouts combinations:
The Girly Engineer

2 comments: