Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Checks off of the "Honey Do" List :-)

Good Evening Everyone! To tell you a little bit more about myself, I teach engineering classes part time and you may end up seeing some things from that part of my life! HA! Interesting times.

My husband and I just purchased our first home and we so love it! But there are so many things that I want to change! :-D So far off of the "Honey Do" List, I have worried my husband enough   convinced Mr. B to change out the sink faucet, install towel storage, put together the pantry, to mount 2 of our TVs, and to install the delta shower heads that I got from Sam's Club for $29.98 each!!!! SCORE! Did I mention that all of this has been done in the last 3 weeks! That is just how I roll! LOL!

Surprisingly, he has said that we will help me with most of the projects!! **gasps** So I will work on doing a better job of documenting the process of our many projects to come. But of course we have pictures of all the things that we have done so far. You like how I said we huh... LOL!! What...I was there to help hold things for him. :-)

This Faucet took about 1.5 days to get out and replace!! Mr. B was SOO.. Happy! LOL!!
The faucet is also a delta faucet.




The pantry that we got from Big Lots! Love it!



 The awesome shower heads that was $29.98!





The Girly Engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment